Goodies from this morning's trip to the Phoenix Farmers' Market
- A Brandywine heirloom tomato plant from AZ Tomatoes.
- Salad fixin's from Maya's Farm.
- Cage-free eggs from Dave the Egg Man.
- A mini-loaf of English Muffin bread from Bread Basket Bakery.
- Fresh strawberries, garlic, and shallots from One Windmill Farm.
- Fresh peaches and sugar-snap peas from Crooked Sky Farms.
- Smoked Coho Salmon from Especial Tuna.
- Baklava from P & M Pastries.
- The latest issue of Edible Phoenix.
Eating Local tonight will be no problem.